Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

You know those outfits...

Which you can wear one million different ways?!
Well my lovelies, I have found just that! 
I am literally in love with this outfit, it is so simple, but honestly I've worn it so many times and it always feels different AND because its monochromatic you can wear anything to spruce it up!
I love the monochromatic look, I have ever since I stumbled across someone on lookbook.nu (I will post the link when I remember who she was) who wore practically all black and white.
She looked so chic and timeless and ever since then I've reigned in my style a bit to make it more understated, chic and timeless (I hope!).
Anyway this is the outfit I'm rambling on about;






It's basically a pair of staple black skinny moto jeans from Topshop (which I've been in possession of for years), teamed with a chunky short sleeve loose knit t-shit/ jumper which I purchased in Australia from a Sydney based brand called Insight. It has quickly become my go to item, it's so comfy and just looks so effortlessly cool!
In these pictures I've accessorised with my all time favourite sunglasses by Verscae (and I have copious amounts of sunglasses!), I have also teamed with a vintage jacket/ blazer and some pretty rings (please excuse the lack of focus). I also wore my Jeffery Campbell Litas... I just thought now would be an appropriate time to express my UNDYING LOVE for Jeffery Campbell.. Anyway, yes these babies are my favourite heels ever, so comfy and so different. 
There are endless ways to wear this outfit, it can be dressed up or down and can be worn any time of year (recommended with a  coat at winter!)
Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment