Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Jewellery..

Is the best. I love a good ring, although I had a rather traumatic experience with the worlds most beautiful ASOS ring which resulted in me having to go to A&E to get it sawed off (woe is I).. Anyway, apart from that, rings really change the whole mood of an outfit.
I love it when people wear so many rings they look like a fortune teller, and I'm being serious. There is no such thing as too many rings.
I find I'm not so good with necklaces, I find them a bit tricky to wear unless they're really delicate, dainty and not too in your face!
Rings on the other hand are easy peasy and look good on everyone (with the exception of Del Boy and Mr.T).
My favourite place to grab a statement ring from is Galibardy every time!
I posted about them on my tumblr a while ago, but I will reiterate.
I discovered Galibardy in Brick Lane about 3 years ago now, they had a stall by the sunday up- market.
It was love at first sight, and I was rather dubious to buy a ring because I don't love parting with cash (which could probably be said for most people), BUT, boy oh boyy, I did not regret it!
Topshop makes similar rings to the Galibardy ones but they never even come close to living up to them. They ship worldwide- so get on it ladies (and gents.. they have a mens range)!
I am also LOVING the rings with chains on them in any shape or form, they look so quirky and can make a dull outfit look instantly chic.
I will love you and leave you with photos of some of my best ring buys;


Lots of Love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment