Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

2012..

Whether you believe the world is going to end or not,
I have become aware that triangles, eyes and aztec prints/ jewellery is in, which is weird because triangles and eyes represent the supposed 'illuminati' and the aztec prints could relate to the mayan's, who's calendar ended on the 21st December 2012,
I'm not saying the jewellery is preparing us for the end of the world, but hey, its a bit of a coincidence?
Maybe we are subconsciously being brainwashed (?!)
If you don't know about the illuminati, its worth a quick research, its pretty interesting :), but don't worry I'm not an illuminati fanatic.
So, that was just a thought to leave you to ponder,
has anyone else noticed this?
To be honest, I really like the trend so I'm not complaining!
lots of love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment