Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Not Really Sure...

Why I fiind watching makeup artists doing tutorials so therapeutic?!
Kind of odd.. But, for some reason I do.
My next post will probably be along the lines of "What's in my makeup bag" so I think I may leave you with some of my favourite makeup channels on youtube so you can fully prepare yourselves for my really exciting post... about my makeup bag... yay? haha, anyway;

I just HAVE to start with SWalkerMakeup, she was the one who started it all off for me, and for that I blame my cousin Milly and her friend Sophie! She is not making so many videos recently as she used to, but still, she's got lots of videos on her channel to flick through.
Something about her makes you feel as if you've known her for ages, I defiantly recommend giving her a watch :)!

Next, my new favourite channel has to be the Pixiwoo sisters. They are amazing at makeup and wonderful to watch, also what I love about them is that they use a variety of makeup brands, not just MAC (I do love MAC though). They're brilliant at what they do!

Finally, I also wanted to mention NikkieTutorials, she currently 17 and is from the Netherlands. She also does amazing things with makeup. The other reason why she is on here is because she honestly makes me laugh, I really love her videos.

So if for any reason you're in the mood for watching a sneaky makeup tutorial, these are my recommendations, I also love Lisa Eldridge and Gossmakeupartist, I am sure there are many more amazing makeup artist on YouTube, but those are my personal suggestions.

Lots of love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment