Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

Bought Some More..

Colourful items! I take back a bit of my post yesterday, I am sick of a lot of sales, but the Zara sale was an exception!
I love Zara, I always have. The clothes are timeless, very chic and very wearable seasons after season.
Anyway! I made a few purchases and here I am experimenting with pattern and colour!


The bag and top are from Zara, the skirt was £1 from a vintage shop in Camden, shoes Topshop, necklace Miss Selfridge, sunglasses Versace.

I quite like the look, but it will probably receive mixed reviews as it is an acquired taste :)
I also brought a BEAUTIFUL scarf and a lovely chiffon blouse with aztec print details. I will probably post about them soon, and show you some more of my experiments!
Lots of love
xo

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE your outfit! I like everything about it, especially the fact that your skirt was only 1 pound! :)

    ReplyDelete