Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Over the Christmas Holidays...

I spent three weeks in Australia this year and, although I returned two days ago, I am still very much determined to pretend I am still there as the weather in London is particularly hideous!
As it was summer there, and the temperature was generally coasting in the 30's (hitting 46.5 one day!) I invested in some rather beautiful new summer pieces (which I will mourn over when I finally come to terms with the fact is is still very much winter and they therefore do not have much purpose in my wardrobe).
When I was shopping I was really drawn to chiffon (as I always am), over-sized dresses and I was also drawn to bright colours which was probably due to the sunshine making me feel quite euphoric/ my badass tan.
It felt nice to finally rid myself of my dark winter clothes which, although I love, do get quite drab.
The colour I have particularly been drawn to is acid yellow. I am LOVING it, I don't even know why,
I was subconsciously channeling my love for it in the winter through my 'Acid Yellow' Barry M nail varnish (which REALLY stains your nails without a base coat).
It also looks pretty hot with a tan!
Anyway, enough rambling, here are some photographs of my new investments;












xo

No comments:

Post a Comment