Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Vera Wang...

S/S 2012 Ready to wear... I AM DYING. I love this collection, obviously this was showcased in the fashion weeks during September- November last year, but I have only just seen it. (?!?)
I never really thought I loved Vera Wang, but this collection has to be one of my favourites for s/s 12:










Her collection encompasses all of my favourite colours for the season, beautiful creams and whites, bright acid yellows mint greens, charcoal greys, baby pink, fuchsia and royal blue.
The tailoring and structure of the garments is also stunning, the contrast of highly structural elements and flowing, slouchy chiffon..
Perfection.
If only I was a billionaire, this would be my wardrobe for spring summer 12.

Lots of Love,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment