Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Just made a...

Rather large purchase from ASOS, 3 bags full in fact...
BUT the one thing I loved most was the rings I got, which ironically were purchased to bump up the price of the order a few pounds so I could get free next day delivery (genius).
I have been eyeing one up for a long time, deciding wether I should commit to buying it, and yesterday was my perfect chance to realise my dream... haha
and here it is;


I have to say I really do love it, its huge and changes colour as you move it, what more could you want in a ring!
My next purchase was a pack of three plain thick gold band rings, I have to admit, with regret, that I was inspired by Rosie  Fortescue.
I couldn't help but love her signature three ring thing, so I indulged:


So that is it for rings for today, but I may pop some other photos up of my purchases soon!

Lots of Love,
xo

1 comment: