Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Spring has Sprung...

and my personal favourite wearable trend is the pajama dressing trend! It was in the collections for S/S 11 as well as S/S 12 (ChloƩ did a great job in their S/S 11 collection).
It is a comfortable yet wearable trend, here is my version;


shirt-H&M, trousers- Massimo Dutti, Shoes- Forever 21, Sunglasses- a stall at Boardmasters festival, Ring- ASOS.


I have also dip-dyed the ends of my hair pink because I have been wanting to do it for a while, alas, I am lazy so it took a while!


I used food colouring so it isn't permanent! Next time I will be going lilac!
And when I do I will post a little tutoriallll on here for those who want to know how to do it, its very easy! :)

Lots of love,
xo

1 comment:

  1. cool blog!
    i want to dye mine, but my boss wont approve :(
    maybe i'll try non permanent as well...
    u have a great sense of style,
    visit mine and follow if u like it ;)
    s

    ReplyDelete