Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Being...

The lame person that I, regrettably, am, as soon as the sun came out I got somewhat over excited about summer and everything that comes with it, primarily in this case, Wimbledon. I love tennis, I go to Wimbledon every year, and for some reason I just wanted to plan my outfit for Wimbledon at that very moment. I refrained, but it did get me thinking about transitional Spring outfits. I went shopping and threw this together and thought that it could carry me through from Wintery weather to Spring.


Blouse & Trousers; Massimo Dutti, Blazer; Topshop, Necklace; Rokit



Just thought I'd do a quick outfit post as I have not done an outfit post, or ANY post for that matter, in a very long time.
Its kind of vile, but if my hair was done and I had makeup on, I think it could workkkk!

Hope everyones well,
Lots of Love,
xo

1 comment: